Preparation time: 10 minutes
Suggested music: Azam Ali (for example this song)
Ingredients (for 1 glass of tea):
- 300 mL water
- 1 mint tea bag
- some mint leaves
- 1/2 lime
- 4 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- brown sugar (optional)
What to do:
- Bring the water to a boil and pour in a glass with the mint tea bag.
- Wash the mint leaves and add into the glass.
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice to the tea. You can also make the caipirinha-like version and add pieces of the lime to the tea directly.
- Add the strawberry syrup. The exact amount depends on the sweetness of your syrup, and if it is sufficiently strawberry-flavored, but still too sour, add some brown sugar.
- After 10 minutes, remove the tea bag and enjoy.